Virtual Town Hall Meeting
On Saturday, March 14, as we were beginning to see the pandemic emerging, our community got together for our first Virtual Town Hall Meeting. Our purpose was twofold:
- To inform the community at-large about what is likely to happen in the near future coming down the pike and
- To offer some guidance about why we should begin to isolate ourselves to enhance our ability to protect ourselves and others from the virus.
My presentation was rerecorded and I want to offer it to you now.
Listen here: DrMiller.com/Dispel-Fear
Here is one of the ways our community is going about connecting during this time of separation. Watch the entire virtual town hall, featuring community members:
- David Crow: Spoke about using Herbs and essences for long term immunity support.
- Marilyn Nyborg: Talked about community networking and her experience being in the high-risk group.
- Amy Cooke: Talked about organizing a volunteer group based on the ground support network for those most affected in our area such as the poor and older shut-ins.
- Our Mayor, Reinette Senum: Talked about connecting with neighbors through existing community networks such as FireWise. Including items that can happen at the governmental level.
- Cathe Fish: Talked about the importance of knowing your wild edibles and planting medicinal gardens.
- Aaron Bigelow: Discussed electronic radiations and the importance of managing our exposure.
Outsmarting COVID Free Resources can be found at DrMiller.com/COVID. Dr. Miller will be updating that page as he publishes new content and finds positive information that he feels is most important and useful during this Pandemic. This includes the new Anti-Virus Guided Imagery/Meditation.
Those imageries and resources will support us all to stay healthy and keep our communities and nation healthy as well. The most important time to relax is when you feel like you don’t have the time. But, you do.
To make sure you receive all his free offerings sign up for Healing Times eNewsletter.