What kind of issues does Dr. Miller handle?
With more than 30 years of experience, Dr. Miller handles a wide variety of situations ranging from chronic physical or emotional problems to physical disorders and psychological issues. Appointments may be for issues, including:
- Alcoholism, Alcohol or Drug Abuse
- Attitude Adjustment
- Behavioral disorders
- Blood Pressure (High, Low)
- Changing Your Behavior Patterns, Behavior Modification
- Chronic Fatigue
- Death and Dying
- Deep Healing
- Headaches (tension, caffeine)
- Heal Your Body
- Heal Your Relationships
- Immune Disorder/Dysfunction
- Inner Child Healing
- Major Change
- Manage and Harness Stress
- Mastering Change
- Metastatic Disease
- Mood disorders
- Neck Pain
- OCD, Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder
- Pain (acute, chronic, mental, physical, control) and Pain Relief
- Peak Performance (mental, physical, sports, athletics, academic, career), and other maladaptive patterns.
- Personal Excellence
- Personality Modification
- Relationships, Relationship Problems
- Re-scripting Your Life
- Stress Management
- Smoking Cessation, Quitting Smoking, Tobacco Addiction
- Weight Loss/Weight Management (obesity, dieting, eating disorders)
Most of his patients and clients are adults, although he often sees adolescents, and sometimes younger children.
What kind of doctor is Dr. Miller?
Dr. Miller is a traditionally trained physician, an M.D. (Medical Doctor), a graduate of The Albert Einstein College of Medicine in New York City. His medical practice is focused primarily on his subspecialty, body medicine, an approach to human health that focuses on healing and wholeness at the systemic level.
What are Dr. Miller’s fees and office policies?
Please call the office at 1-800-528-2737 or 530-478-1807 and we would be happy to discuss the fees and office policies.
Ready to schedule your appointment with Dr. Miller?
Send us an email
Still have unanswered questions?
Send us an email