Grief, Loss, Death and Dying, Bereavement, Major Change (death, family change, job loss), Letting Go
For most of us, acquiring, having and keeping things is associated with comfort, pleasure, satisfaction and achievement, and losing or letting go of things can produce pain, overwhelming sadness and depression.
- Accepting Change and Moving On teaches you, experientially, the inner skill of letting go. This program, as well as Serenity Prayer, is useful for death and dying as well as the “little deaths,” losses of things, abilities, relationships, health, etc.
- After a serious loss, it feels as if a piece of you is gone; therefore, Inner Child Healing and I Am, Awakening Self-Acceptance are effective for reestablishing an inner sense of wholeness, as is Healing Journey.
- Stress and sleeplessness during the recovery from a loss can be treated with Letting Go of Stress (CD) and Easing into Sleep.
- During the recovery period, Rainbow Butterfly may prove very soothing and relaxing.
- The principles found in the book, Deep Healing: The Essence of Mind/Body Medicine can help you understand how to better flow with the process.
- Abolish Anxiety offers excellent techniques to teach you to use your breathing to create a relaxed, secure state of inner peace.
- Escape from Depression explains depression as a state of being cut off from your spirit or heart, that which has meaning for you. You can escape from that state by coming into the present and being guided through the states of healing from depression.
The programs below are listed in alphabetical order and have been hand selected by Dr. Miller to help you Overcome Grief, Loss, Death and Dying.
If you do not see any programs below or have any questions about ordering, please contact BetterListen at [email protected].
Click on image or title for complete description or to purchase.