The essential skill involved in going to sleep is being able to relax thoroughly and empty the mind of unnecessary thoughts. When we rid ourselves of the environmental stressors that create insecurity and anxiety, sleep comes naturally.
- “Easing into Sleep” features side A, Escape from Insomnia—a 45-minute experience few have ever heard the end of. Side B teaches you how to put the day’s worries to rest and program a bright tomorrow.
- “Healing Journey,” because it is so relaxing, is also a favorite for people going to sleep—its background, as well as side B, Breathing Music, was created by Raphael.
- “Accepting Change, Moving On” is especially good when thoughts or worries keep you awake. It teaches you how to release and let go of that which is no longer needed in your life.
- “Relaxation and Inspiration, the Video,” provides Dr. Miller’s guidance and more than 20 minutes of beautiful, soothing images that ebb and flow, encouraging restfulness and sleep.
- For those who like to read themselves to sleep, Dr. Miller’s book, “Deep Healing: The Essence of Mind-Body Medicine” can help you enter the state of unconsciousness while learning more about yourself and the ways you can solve the problems in your life underlying your sleep difficulties. Deep Healing (Opens in a new tab)
- The Deep Healing Audiobook provides another way for you to gain this information.
- For a gentle musical guidance into sleep, there are few better choices than “Silent Path,” the CD by Robert Haig Coxon.
The programs below are listed in alphabetical order and have been hand selected by Dr. Miller to help you sleep better!
Please click on image or title for more information or to purchase.
If you do not see any programs below or have any questions about ordering, please contact BetterListen at [email protected]